Indoor mold can cause health problems such as allergic reactions, asthma attacks and it can irritate the nose, skin, lungs, throat and the eyes. This can be prevented by controlling moisture indoors and eliminating mold growth.
If you had water damage in your home, mold could start growing in only a few days.
As Home Inspectors, we can help you with a Mold Inspection to detect the level of moisture and mold spores in your house with the latest technology and samples that we take to the laboratory.
You will receive a full report with the results and work protocol for the remediation company in a very short time frame.
CALL NOW ! 305-894-6152